This latest innovation from A-dec provides advanced light performance and unparalleled ergonomics for the dental team. A cure safe mode gives you more time to work with composites. Here’s what you need to know…
- A new touchless sensor for on/off activation combines with touchpad control and automatic ‘on-off’ using chair pre-sets (recline/dismount) to maximise light activation options, while simplifying asepsis protocols and minimising touchpoints. This makes the light easier to clean and fewer barriers are needed.
- The A-dec 500’s distinctive and innovative light distribution creates a uniform pattern with a ‘stadium’ effect to minimise shadowing.
- A feathered edge light pattern also reduces eye fatigue. Your dental staff will welcome the fact that no heat is radiated in the work zone, and the LED lamps are not prone to breakage from heat or vibration.
- A high colour rendering index (CRI) of 94 mimics sunlight’s clarity and floods the oral cavity with light that reflects colours accurately for better soft and hard tissue diagnosis and colour matching of veneers.
- The high-quality light pattern on the A-dec 500 LED dental light conforms to the latest ISO9680 standards for brightness, colour rendering, and uniformity.
- Low heat LED lights are free of toxic chemicals and produce little infrared light and close to no UV emissions. A-dec LEDs also consume 80-90% less power, are more than 20% brighter than most halogen lights, and have a life expectancy of 40,000 hours.
Easily upgrade your existing A-dec
- Easily upgrade your existing A-dec halogen dental light to the A-dec 500 LED dental light. Gain all the advantages of LED over halogen, including 25% more illuminance at one-fifth of the power consumption. You can also upgrade your existing 500LED light to touchless sensor control as well.
For details, consult an authorised A-dec dealer or contact A-dec Customer Service on 1800 225 010.